- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to current clients of THE EDUCATION BROKER who have submitted a completed ‘how are we doing?’ survey.
- Employees or agencies of The Education Broker or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your completed survey you agree to receive contact from The Education Broker (in the form of emails, post and telephone). You can unsubscribe from any marketing contact at any time.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must supply your completed survey online or posted back to THE EDUCATION BROKER client management team. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "TEB SURVEY" in the subject line. Posted forms should be sent to: The Education Broker, Minton House, Woodlands, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JT.
- There can be only one entry per school/academy.
- The Education Broker accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by The Education Broker.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 28th February 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 3rd March 2017.
- The winner will receive £500 discount off their staff absence insurance renewal premium.
- THE EDUCATION BROKER accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 10th March 2017. If a winner does not respond to THE EDUCATION BROKER by 17th March 2017, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and THE EDUCATION BROKER shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and THE EDUCATION BROKER shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be deducted from the winner’s staff absence renewal premium for a policy commencing in 2017.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 3rd March 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Education Broker, Capita Specialist Insurance Solutions Ltd, Minton House, Woodlands, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4JT.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- THE EDUCATION BROKER retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on THE EDUCATION BROKER’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by THE EDUCATION BROKER and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by THE EDUCATION BROKER and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- THE EDUCATION BROKER accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. THE EDUCATION BROKER further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of THE EDUCATION BROKER for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- THE EDUCATION BROKER reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of THE EDUCATION BROKER in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- THE EDUCATION BROKER shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Capita Specialist Insurance Solutions Ltd trading as The Education Broker, 71 Victoria Street, Westminster, London SW1H 0XA.
★ We are a Preferred Supplier of NAHT and an Approved Partner of NASBM
★ We offer four different policies, each of which can provide extensive cover
★ Pre-existing illnesses and pre-planned operations can be covered
★ Cover available for chronic conditions
★ Receive our wellbeing service, free in the first year
★ 'Best Value' analysis in one step
call: 0800 7833 500