Refer A School Terms And Conditions
£250 Refer-A-School Offer Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions govern the Refer-A-School Promotion (the “Terms”). Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Promotional Period: From: 00:01GMT on 1 April 2019 to 23:59 on 31 December 2019
- Participation Criteria: You must be an existing client of The Education Broker
- How to enter: To enter the Refer-A-School offer, the existing client must:
- let The Education Broker know what school(s) you are recommending by emailing email@example.com
- The Education Broker will contact the recommended schools to let them know you have recommended us
- When a referred School (who is not a current client of The Education Broker) takes out a new policy with The Education Broker, and does not cancel within 30 days, the existing client and the new client will be rewarded £250 each
- The Reward: The “reward” is £250. A school can recommend up to four schools to The Education Broker, making the maximum reward £1000 per client
- How to claim the Reward: All successful Refer-A-School clients will be notified by telephone and/or email
- Payment for recommending school will be made via BACS and for the new school this will be a reduction in their premium
- No rewards are transferrable. Credit alternatives will not be offered.
- The Education Broker accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed participation, acceptances or other documents related to the offer.
- The Education Broker reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time and will do so by placing a notice at the end of these terms. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid
- The Education Broker reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review these Terms at any time without giving prior notice.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: The Education Broker, Minton House, Woodlands, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JT (“The Education Broker”)