Survey 2018 Competition
The Education Broker Survey 2018 Competition Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions govern The Education Broker Survey 2018 Promotion (the “Terms”). Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Promotional Period: From: 00:01GMT on 01 May 2018 to 23:59 on 31 May 2018
- Participation Criteria: Customers/Prospects targeted through an email from The Education Broker with a link to the 2018 survey online.
- How to enter: To enter The Education Broker Survey 2018, the target customer/prospect must:
- Receive an email from The Education Broker with a link to the online survey
- Click on the link to online survey
- Complete every question in online survey
- The Award: The “Award” is a chance to win one of 5 x £100 Amazon gift cards
- How to claim the Award: All draw winners will be notified by telephone and/or email. The winner must claim their Award within 1 week of being notified. The gift cards are awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted or to accept the Award after 1 week or notification or if any Award is unclaimed or declined within 1 week of notification, the Award will be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted
- How the Award will be delivered: Awards will be sent in the form of a gift card by First Class Royal Mail
- The Education Broker will not be responsible for any inability of an existing customer to take up the specified award
- No awards are transferrable. Credit alternatives will not be offered.
- The Education Broker accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed participation, acceptances or other documents related to the offer.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any effected entries/claims. If an act, omission event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing is obligation
- The Education Broker reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time and will do so by placing a notice at the end of these terms. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid
- The Education Broker reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review these Terms at any time without giving prior notice.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: The Education Broker, Minton House, Woodlands, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JT